Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy‘s charmer gives her a gift, and she is wondering what’s in the box. Is there a meat-thermometer in the box? No, but there might as well be. There’s a fishnet dress that covers about 1% of her body and lets the other 99% unveil through. When a gent gives this kind of gift to a bitch beauty, he’s actually giving a gift to himself. It’s a selfish gift, but Sindy‘s nice with it because she knows she’s intend to get some jock. Yep, pretty soon, there’s intend to be a knob in Sindy‘s tight little box…for the 1st time on-camera!

Let us all give a 50PlusMILFs.com welcome to Sindy, a 52-year-old divorcee and Mama of four. She was born in Seattle, Washington and now lives in Southern California, where the warm weather suits her more astounding.

“I adore gonna the beach, swimming, lying out in the sun, getting a tan,” Sindy said. “Then coming home and showering and eating these mountainous strawberries they have in Orange County while getting ready to go out. I’ll wear a fresh outfit that flaunts my tan, then go to a club and socialize.”

Socialize? Does she mean shag?

“Maybe. Could be. You not at all know.”

No, you not at any time do know, but u can guess. For sample, Sindy told us, “I love to be looked at, so I wear short skirts or constricted jeans. I like summer dresses with heels because they expose my height and my legs.”

Her height? Five-feet-seven. Her legs? They go on forever.

“I one time had sex on the steps of the post office at twilight,” Sindy revealed. “My new ally and I just started fucking. We were very lustful and we got brave, and we just became oblivious to our surroundings.”

Socializing. That is what they were doing. Yep.

See More of Sindy Silver at 50PLUSMILFS.COM!

Posted in Hot Cougars